Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SACHIN BUYS A BUNGALOW NOW IN BANDRA

Mumbai: Sachin Tendulkar on Wednesday fulfilled his long cherished dream of living in a house of his own as he moved into a sprawling bungalow at Perry Cross Road in suburban Bandra here.

Tendulkar has shifted his residence from La Mer Housing Society, also in Bandra west, to the spacious villa that is spread over 6,000 square feet.

"Everyone has a dream of owning a house. I, too, had this dream. I am happy that I was able to fulfil it. The flat where I earlier used to live, I had received it under the sports quota. I have now vacated that place, so that some other sportsman can live there," he told reporters outside his villa here today.
the building has a swimming pool on top and a separate floor for showcasing the prizes he has received
the bungalow can accomodate 40 cars for parking
congrats sachin

No comments: