Monday, December 26, 2011

on time every time 0930 hrs office time

i was working for a private firm then 0925 hrs i was hurriedly entering the office lift people already inside the lift suddenly left the lift and i had no clue why i was about to press 2 for my floor i saw the mngg direcor of the company entering the lift i wished him a good morning and pressed 5 for his floor i switched on the lift fan. he was so furious .(he wanted some reason to shout at me) do u need fan to go to 2nd floor he asked i instantly replied no sir it was meant for u and simultaneously left the lift as my floor had come by then to my rescue HAHA I HAD A HEARTY LAUGH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Have a nice day.

instant sambrani

Unknown said...

Very greatful post.I read post good information sharing.I am working in 24 hour Des Moines Towing company.Its best service provide.My company on time every time 9:30. It is informative post. Thank u for sharing.

Gavin said...

I am working in private company. some time i feel so tired. But after reading your post i feel happy and feel relax. I handled many work in puyallup property management companies. Keep posting.